Quattro Goomba’s Winery
22860 James Monroe Highway
Aldie, VA, 20105
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests please respect the following:
1) As of December 1 2017 outside food will no longer be permitted inside our buildings per regulations from the VA Department of Health. You are welcome to picnic in our outside areas, weather permitting. Pizza, baguettes, charcuterie boards, and cheeses are available for purchase in our winery and a selection of new “Big City” sandwiches are available in our brewery.
2) No outside alcohol (liquor, beer and wine not purchased at Quattro Goombas) may be brought onto the Quattro Goomba’s property. It is prohibited by ABC law and puts our licensing at risk. We reserve the right to inspect bags and coolers at the management’s discretion.
3) We are a family friendly establishment and we do our best to accommodate all. We do understand that many of you bring your children and that is great. We want you and all of our guests to enjoy their time away from the stress of everyday life while visiting us. We do require that your children are accompanied by an adult at all times when on Quattro Goombas property, both outside and inside our buildings. le
4) Our Wine Tasting Room and surrounding yard area is now entirely adult only for our guests 21 and over. For those needing to do a family wine tasting, please see one of our managers and we will work it out for you.
5) All of our glassware is provided for your enjoyment of our wine, beer, and slushies both inside and outside our buildings. Please help us keep our costs down and leave your glassware in the provided bins or on your table when you leave. None of our glassware is included in your base fees.
6) Strollers are not permitted in the Tasting Room. Stroller parking is available outside at the ramp entrance. During inclement weather, stroller parking will be permitted on the Tasting Room porch.
Strollers are not permitted in the Winery and the Brewery Fridays after 5:00 pm, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. Stroller parking is available just inside the door of the brewery and at the entrance to the Winery. Strollers may not be permitted at other times when the buildings are especially crowded.
Unfortunately, Quattro Goombas is not responsible for any lost or misplaced item(s) while the stroller is in the designated parking. Please don’t leave anything in your stroller that is valuable or irreplaceable.
7) Only service animals will be allowed in the inside seating areas of the property. There are upcoming laws changing but the FDAs Food Safety Modernization Act has mandated that wine and beer are food. This means all designated manufacturing areas will not allow pets. This includes the tasting room for the winery, wine bar and the brewery tasting room. Quattro Goombas has designated the outdoor seating areas on the property as pet friendly. Pets must be leashed and under the control of an adult. We look forward to seeing you and your pet friends at Quattro Goombas.
8) Our property can get to be a very busy place. In order to help manage your experience at Quattro Goombas, we ask that groups larger than 8 persons make a reservation please. Smaller groups coming in commercial transportation please see item 9.
9) We do not allow any commercial vehicles (buses, vans, or limos) on our property unless specific permission is received from Quattro Goombas. All reservations for commercial vehicles must be made via this website or by phone. All reservations must be confirmed at least two weeks in advance please.
10) We do not permit decorations (balloons, table clothes, banners, confetti, etc.) for non-rental events. We do not permit consolidating and/or utilizing multiple tables for unplanned group event food, gifts, etc inside and outside.
11) See our Event Rental page for more information on specific rental information. Please note that we only host events for participants 21 or over. For your upcoming visits, please call 703-327-6052 or use the form below.
Group Visit Inquiries:
Quattro Goomba’s Winery and Brewery Gift Cards
Once activated, Quattro Goombas gift cards may be used in any Quattro Goombas location to purchase alcohol, food, merchandise, or non-alcoholic beverages. Quattro Goombas gift cards have no fees, no expiration date and are re-loadable. A sales receipt must accompany all claims for a refund. Anyone purchasing alcoholic products from Quattro Goombas must be at least 21 years of age.