Quattro, the Pizza Shop, is located inside the wine bar. This pizza recipe has taken years to perfect, and was modeled after a local shop near our owner’s hometown in Western Pennsylvania. Quattros’ square-cut, Sicilian style pizza is what we love!
The crust, light and airy with a crisp bottom, is hand made in house every day. We use only fresh crushed tomatoes for our sauce and our special blend of mozzarella, provolone, and fresh pecorino romano cheese to top everything off. View the full pizza menu here.
- Ground pepperoni
- Extra cheese (request it Beaver County style for cold cheese on top of the hot pizza – a perfect bite!)
- Hot banana pepper rings
- Margherita (basil, fresh mozzarella rounds, and crushed tomatoes)
- Goomba White (homemade garlic spread as the base instead of tomato sauce)
- Meatball (secret menu item!)
Baguettes & Amish Cheeses
Baguettes baked fresh daily
Cheeses Local handmade farmstead, whole milk Goot Essa cheeses from Lancaster, PA.
- Wood smoked Cheddar
- Garden Pepper Jack
- Mountain Valley Sharp Cheddar
- Old German Weissa Kase
- Der Weighed Gel (Camembert)